2012年7月22日 星期日

My Learning Experience-Joy and Challenges


                     My Learning Experience- Joy and Challenges


      I always get difficulties in my learning process, but I felt happy and sense of achievement when I solved the difficulties.

      Now, I like to share my learning experience. My learning experience met challenges and joy.

 I remember when I was pupil, my English achievement was not bad cos my mum compelled me to study English everyday. I have a bad memory for English vocabulary, so English dictation was a big challenge I face . I needed to copy the vocabulary many times before every time English dictation. Finally I felt great glad in I got high score every time. 

      When I was form 1 to form 3 student , my mum had not compelled me , my achievement like meteoric down .I felt frustrated so much .

      Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) is coming soon.  If I don’t put more effort into my work, I will get a bad result in the HKDSE.I knew my English is worse than other students, so that I must work hard. I think I need to memorize more vocabulary. The aim is to increase my English database. In addition, I need to know the correct sentence structure. It can help me to write the correct sentences. Moreover, I think self-discipline and tenacity is important element.

7 則留言:

  1. My English also very bad, so we have to study hard. Never Give Up,Fighting!!!❤❤❤

    回覆刪除
  2. learning English is always difficult for us cos it isn't our mother tongue. but i believe if we spend more time for studying english and get more exposure to it, our english skills must be improved. so, work hard together!

    回覆刪除
  3. Haha,English is also my enemy!!But I decide to overcome!Let's fright ! Do you keep watching American TV programmes everyday?You have ever promised that... :))

    回覆刪除
  4. I need to memorixe more vocab too coz it is important for us
    Frighting Go GO GO !!!

    回覆刪除
  5. Yes, we can hard working to improve our English.^^

    回覆刪除
  6. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除