2012年7月15日 星期日

"My First Encounter with African Culture – Music and Dance "


After he examination , school arrange a OLE activity that  African Drum for form five students . the OLE activity held on the ground floor . (It haven’t air conditioner. 

   I didn’t like the OLE activity much at first because I felt so tired after the examination and it is so hot in that day .

   At the beginning , performer was beating the drum and was singing and was  dancing  excitedly . After the performance , Performer was teaching us to play the drum  e.g.  play the tempo games. Performer and students were happily , but I was clearly impatient to leave . L

   The enthusiastic performance invited students to dance and sing  , unlucky I was invited one of the students!!! -3- I wasn’t too keen on the activity . I followed the black people to dance .I felt embarrassed of the freaky dancing at first .  Despite by the end of the games , the sweat was pouring off me , I felt very happy . Because make my friends and I the relationship better .

    After the games , I was hope to get a big drum . I felt little sad about I got a small drumL, but I still excited beat the drum. Although I can’t understand what the black people sings , I was very enjoy the activity and I song together.

    By the end of the OLE activity , I felt very happy about first encounter the African Drum and played with my friends . I wasn't like to play African drum at first , well, but at the end, I have found myself fallen in love with it ! African drum is very interesting . One thing that I unhappy is I didn’t to take photo with performer , the black people , cos my English is not good L

9 則留言:

  1. That day was very hot!But when I started to play the Drum.I didn't felt hot again!I felt excited!When I saw the black people sing the song,I sing together too!I really enjoy the OLE activity:)

    回覆刪除
  2. Yes that day was really hot and i don't want to move !!! although my dress got wet cos it's so hot, i still enjoyed this event ^^

    回覆刪除
  3. that day was really hot. it was driving me crazy!!! but when the Negro teacher started to sing and dance, i did it with him haha. it was a special experience, right? forgot to take pix with the teacher was my biggest regretful thing on that day......

    回覆刪除
  4. I think that day was very hot. But when I saw Mr.Wu and our principal dance. They look like are monkeys. They are so funny.

    回覆刪除
  5. Althought It was very hot ,I thought I had forgotten the bad weather at that moment because of the funny dancing and passionate people.

    回覆刪除
  6. I think the black people was very funny,I wanted to take photos with the black people teacher too.^^

    回覆刪除
  7. I got lot of fun Yoho~~
    i can try the to play the african drump that i haven't try it before:)

    回覆刪除
  8. That day is so hot ,but this show is interesting and we can join this activity.

    回覆刪除